Courses & curriculum 2020 – 2021
Sustainable finance has mandatory core courses and skills trainings, and an elective in finance, business or sustainability. It also includes writing a master’s thesis. You will receive guest lectures from expert practitioners, work on case studies and other practical assignments, and acquire the necessary techniques and tools to conduct financial research, all by way of our hands-on PBL method. In short, you will be equipped with the latest academic theory as well as the skills to apply it in practice.
* These course details are provided for the general information of prospective students, and are subject to change. No rights can be derived from this information with regard to graduation requirements, scheduling, content, examinations or other assessment procedures for the degree courses described here. Complete details of study programmes for each academic year are published on the SBE Student Intranet and in the Education and Examination Regulations (EER).
- Quizzes 0
- Host Institution Maastricht University
- Department / Institute School of Business and Economics
- Course Type Degree program
- Course Mode Full time
- Course Language English
- Fees 0,00 ( Annually )
- Start Date 31 August 2020
- Application Deadline 21 August 2020
- Course Level Master׳s
- Duration 13 weeks
- For information on course fees please see university website.